Biometrics services that are easy to use
Your fingerprinting solution should utilize the latest technologies to help you comply with industry regulations and reduce your risk with quick turnaround and without overspending. Our electronic fingerprinting solution and integrated software make scanning easier, and without the need to buy expensive equipment. We can also help reduce your clearinghouse and FBI submission costs by scoring prints to ensure only high-quality prints are submitted.
Using our innovative electronic fingerprinting solutions you can:
- Capture prints in multiple locations, or rely on our nationwide network of experienced partners to capture prints.
- Create a centralized or decentralized solution to meet your needs, based on the structure of your hiring process.
- Recapture and resubmit prints upon request.
- Reconcile FBI rap sheets to determine arrest disposition.
- Combine data from FBI with standard criminal checks to return a pass/fail decision based on your criteria
First Advantage is a certified FBI Channeler, approved for submitting fingerprints to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), offers a secure connection to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (formerly NASD), and provides non-channeling outsourcing services for employers when needed. We can work with you to help ensure you follow the special handling and retention rules required by the FBI, and promote compliance and consistency across your programs.
Full Access and Reporting
As a candidate completes the enrollment and fingerprint capture process, the record becomes available for tracking and reporting purposes, and allowing you to monitor every step of the process. Results are usually posted within 24-48 hours.
We can help with your fingerprinting needs. Contact us today for a free consultation!