First Advantage’s full breadth of drug-free workplace services provides employers of all sizes a high quality, cost-effective and legally defensible program of laboratory and rapid result drug tests and services, scheduling solutions, compliance monitoring, employee assistance programs and more.
At the Forefront of the Industry
First Advantage’s significant technology investments and process improvements enable our clients to reap the benefits of the next generation of substance abuse testing methodologies.
Employers can now realize a comprehensive substance abuse testing program with significantly less paperwork, better program accuracy and less effort than ever before. From the benefits of electronic chain of custody forms to the ability to closely monitor the status of the entire testing process, First Advantage provides companies a more efficient and accurate testing program.
Some of First Advantage’s industry-leading technology features include:
- eCCF™: paperless, electronic chain-of-custody forms that enable online scheduling, tracking and managing of drug screenings.
- EOHN: eScreen’s Occupational Health Network. One of the largest networks of clinics in the country with more than 4,000 service locations.
- eCup® (from Pembrooke/eScreen): a rapid-screening urine drug-test technology, providing 15-minute negative drug test results and available at more than 2,000 EOHN clinics nationwide.
- MRO Team: specialized team with a vast degree of industry knowledge and expertise.
- Compliance: in-house compliance support providing program design, policy creation and consultation for both regulated and non-regulated programs.
- Industry Expertise: long-standing relationships with most SAMHSA certified laboratories, product manufacturers, and regulatory agencies to keep you abreast of changes and enhancements available to you.
- Web-Based Random Program Management: online management escalation tools to proactively manage compliance, including automatic notification to managers whose staff members’ names have been selected, notification to donors, tools to manage unavailable employees and automatically assign alternate donors and real-time compliance management reports.
What Sets First Advantage Apart?
Along with the industry’s leading testing program technology, First Advantage offers a unique blend of complementary occupational health services including:
Policy Development and Review
First Advantage’s team of experts can assist you in developing a comprehensive policy or provide a review of your existing policy. All First Advantage drug-free workplace programs are run in accordance with the guidelines established by federal, state and local government to ensure consistency.
Diverse Offering of Testing Methods
First Advantage offers a variety of collection and testing methodologies to meet your program policy needs and objectives for both DOT and non-DOT programs. These methods and tools include traditional laboratory based urinalysis, hair and oral fluid testing, point-of-collection testing, breath alcohol testing, on-site testing and rapid response tests. Our management team has over 150 years of combined experience to help guide you in selecting the methods that give you the best results while complying with the applicable laws and corporate policies.
Expert MRO Services
First Advantage provides access to expert Medical Review Officers (MROs). Our highly qualified professionals review chain of custody and test results, and conduct the entire donor interview process as prescribed by federal regulations. We require that our MROs be certified by the American Association of Medical Review Officers and/or the Medical Review Officer Certification Council, ensuring high-quality performance in this key substance abuse testing function.
First Advantage’s integrated drug testing and background verification services offer you a single, responsive point of contact for your screening needs. Employment background checks, drug screening results, I-9/E-Verify processing and verification, and fingerprinting results are made available 24 hours a day through our Web-based order fulfillment tool. Additionally, First Advantage’s suite of screening services are integrated our HRLogix system and all other industry leading applicant tracking systems.
Comprehensive Education and Training
Our substance abuse experts offer awareness education, on-site training, resource materials and certification programs for your employees, managers and program administrators to further the success of your program. These services and items can be personalized for your organization and customized to support your program policy.
Additional Screening Services
First Advantage can assist employers in the establishment of various health screening programs, including DOT physicals, pre-placement physicals, and nicotine testing. Through our strategic partnerships with several of the country’s leading occupational and wellness providers First Advantage offers nationwide coverage and comprehensive service delivery options.