First Advantage offers a full breadth of drug-free workplace services to provide employers of all sizes a high-quality, cost-effective and legally defensible program.
Drug screening services include:
- Instant and lab-based testing
- DOT programs
- Drug-free workplace programs
- National Scheduling Center
- Program development at the forefront of the industry
Employers can now realize a comprehensive substance abuse testing program with significantly less paperwork, better program accuracy and less effort than ever before.
Some of our industry-leading technology features include:
- Paperless, electronic chain-of-custody forms: helpful for online scheduling, tracking and management of drug screenings.
- eCup®: a rapid-screening urine drug-test technology, providing 15-minute negative drug test results and available at more than 2,000 clinics nationwide.
- MRO team: a specialized team with a vast degree of industry knowledge and expertise.
- Compliance: in-house compliance support providing program design, policy creation and consultation for both regulated and non-regulated programs.
- Industry expertise: long-standing relationships with most SAMHSA-certified laboratories, product manufacturers, and regulatory agencies to aid in keeping you abreast of available changes and enhancements.
- Web-based random program management: online management escalation tools to proactively manage compliance, including automatic notification to managers whose staff members’ names have been selected, notification to donors, tools to manage unavailable employees and automatically assign alternate donors, and real-time compliance management reports.
First Advantage offers a unique blend of complementary occupational health services including:
- Policy development and review by our team of experts to ensure consistency in following federal, state, and local government guidelines.
- A variety of collection and testing methodologies to meet your program policy needs and objectives for both DOT and non-DOT programs.
- Access to expert Medical Review Officers (MROs) who have been certified by the American Association of Medical Review Officers and/or the Medical Review Officer Certification Council to review chain of custody and test results, and conduct the entire donor interview process as prescribed by federal regulations.
- Integrated drug testing and background verification services offer you a single, responsive point of contact for employment background checks, drug screening results, I-9/E-Verify processing and verification, and fingerprinting results, all available 24 hours a day through our Web-based order fulfillment tool.
We can help. Find out what our drug free workplace services can do for you—contact First Advantage to schedule a free consultation today!