Drug testing in the workplace can increase productivity. In fact, after implementing a drug testing program, 19 percent of organizations polled by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) report experiencing workplace productivity gains, and 16 percent saw a decrease in employee turnover rates.
Employee drug testing can be made easy with our:
- Instant, onsite and lab-based results
- DOT program management facilitation with electronic documentation storage
- Drug-free workplace programs including automated random drug testing management
- National Scheduling Center to help employees find a drug test location near them
Employers can now create and manage a comprehensive substance abuse and employment drug testing program with significantly less paperwork, better program accuracy and less effort than ever before.
Our industry-leading drug screening technology and expertise features:
- Paperless, electronic chain-of-custody forms: speeds screening, improves data integrity and provides process transparency with online scheduling, tracking and management of drug screenings.
- In-house MRO team: a specialized team with a vast degree of industry knowledge and expertise.
- Web-based random program management: online management escalation tools to proactively manage compliance, including automatic notification to managers whose staff members’ names have been selected, notification to donors, tools to manage unavailable employees and automatically assign alternate donors, and real-time compliance management reports.
We can help. Find out what our drug free and retention workplace services can do for you—contact First Advantage to schedule a free consultation today!